COVID 19 - Information
Accommodation from May 19, 2021
• FFP2 mask in the general areas
• Access tests
• Registration requirement
• In principle, a distance of 2 meters must be maintained.
Access tests Test validity of:
• Self-test with digital solution: 24 hours
• Antigen test: 48h
• PCR test: 72h test exceptions for recovered and vaccinated people:
• People who were infected with Sars-Cov-2 are exempt from the obligation to test six months after recovery.
• People who have been vaccinated will also be exempt from the obligation to test. This applies for one year from day 22 after the first vaccination
www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at (only German)
Entry into Austria:
The current quarantine regulations will cease to apply on May 19, 2021. People who have been tested, vaccinated or recovered are then allowed to enter Austria without quarantine (with the exception of those arriving from high-risk countries with a high incidence). That will make tourism with guests from abroad possible again. However, electronic registration prior to entry will still be necessary.